Technical Solution Manager (m/w/d)
Technical Solution Manager, Nets/Concardis Merchant Services
Nets/Concardis Merchant Services is a leading payment solutions provider in Europe. Our services include payment terminals, card acquiring, e-commerce and omni-channel solutions. Within Large and Key Account Sales we are looking for a Technical Solution Manager to support our Key Account Managers in the sales phase. The role is placed in Hospitality vertical within Presales Hospitality team and you will report to the Director of Presales Hospitality.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Technical expert within LAKA Sales for all our solutions
- In-depth analysis together with customer to ensure best solution options
- Function as the internal coordinator between Sales, Product Management and IT
- Supporting role to the KAM in customer meetings
- Manage technical aspects of RFP/RFI responses
- Proactively drive operational improvements that will be beneficial for both customer/partner and Nets
- Sparring/knowledge sharing with Product Management/IT on future solutions
- Collect customer requirements and internally support needed development
- Participate in the launch of offered products ready for sale ensuring delivery on customer promise
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
We believe that your background and professional acumen forms most of your qualifications to succeed in this role. It is also important to us that you are passionate of what you are doing in your daily work and that you take the responsibility of driving things forward to develop both business and your-self.
Your professional qualifications and background should include:
- Strong technical competence in digital payments (Acquiring, Terminals, E-com and Omni-channel solutions)
- Service minded and customer focused
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and open to constant change
- Ability to co-operate across different business areas and at different levels
- Preferably native level in German language
- Fluent in professional English language, both verbally and in writing
We can offer:
- Competitive terms
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company, with strong growth
- Good colleagues in a work environment with a high level of competence, teamwork and fun
Apply with your CV, and if you want, you can attach a short video clip in the SmartProfile.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.