Big Data DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) Machine Learning Platform
Open Source is your universe and Jupyter the planet you want to land on? Perfect! Make your way into our expertise „Big Data“ and span your learning curve from Data Science to Data Engineering!
Our Big Data and ML technologies are based on containerised and highly distributed cluster solutions, which you will support and develop further with your team. You will quickly get the hang of it and develop yourself into an all-round expert as well as contact person for any questions of detail about the platform and technologies. From the basics of how to properly use it to advanced levels: You train and support our Data Scientists and provide the analyses and tools to allow us to answer the operational and strategic questions, today and tomorrow, across all business units. You identify dependencies to other systems and processes, provide advice and support in requirements engineering, and happily take charge to move projects forward. And because we as ING are globally positioned, you will maintain an intensive exchange with the responsible colleagues on an international level.
- Experience in agile software development (Scrum / Kanban / Spotify Agile) and DevOps methods (CI / Testing, Git)
- Confident in working with Linux systems and fit in Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Know-how in Prometheus, Ansible, Jenkins, Groovy oder Unix Shell is a plus
- Basic knowledge in Python, Java, Spark, S3, Jupyter
- Open-minded, empathetic, strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.
Come as you are: