Data Scientist (m/f/d)
- You will join the data team and shape data and technology driven solutions across creditshelf’s various teams (Risk, Sales, Marketing, etc).
- You are instrumental in building and evolving our data and analytics architecture, data governance and quality, with a special focus on analytics / business intelligence processes of the entire company. This is a visible role with high exposure to all technical and business stakeholders in the company.
- University degree in computer science, other STEM major, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience as Data Scientist or in a similar role that involves statistical analysis at its core
- Proficiency in Python, as well as SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, AWS DBs, Neo4j, Redis a plus)
- Experience in managing the data lifecycle and data quality
- Proven success in analyzing and interpreting data and deriving business or project decisions
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI or ML projects
- Knowledge in data architectures, incl. data lake/warehouse/mart
- Experience with R, Tableau, AWS infrastructure
- Experience with data governance and GDPR
- Project management skills