Technology Operations Lead - ED (m/f/d) - Frankfurt
from 21.01.2021As a senior leader in Technology Operations, you'll design and deliver global technology solutions that propel meaningful innovation and direct the future of business. You'll drive the strategic technology roadmap of the firm, identifying opportunities to pioneer new processes and implement long-term solutions. You'll also lead a team of top talent, working collaboratively to set new approaches for leveraging existing technology, driving automation and creating reusable software - piloting experiments to improve processes, and promoting solutions at scale across the firm. As a key advisor, you'll partner with and advise stakeholders to influence strategic priorities, fostering alignment and collaboration across the global organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (MBA a benefit)
* Expertise in technical system operations management, technical problem resolution, and change management
* Expertise in customer experience, reviewing journeys, hosting customer forums, and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer
* Expert knowledge of operations systems, data sources, business applications, customer support, and risk management
* Experience mentoring others and fostering an environment that promotes integrity and innovation
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Experience structuring and delivering major programs to provide process excellence within a global organization
* Ability to analyze large volume of data points, identifying issues, and recommending solutions
* Ability to manage major incident/crisis events, maintain communication to stakeholders, prioritize remediation and resources effectively
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.