Senior Business Intelligence Engineer ioki (f/m/d)
You are interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet!
We at ioki are currently looking for you as a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to join us for our office in Frankfurt am Main.
- You are responsible for data modelling in our cross-functional team, working closely with the Product Owner and the Reporting Engineers
- To extract data from our mobility platform and prepare that data to be used in our self-service BI tool you work closely with other development teams (e.g., Backend, Site Reliability Engineering)
- You are responsible for the concept and integration of new and existing data sources and you support us to continuously improve our data warehouse
- You are responsible for enhancing and optimizing our existing ETL processes and for driving the further development of our Business Intelligence landscape
- You are responsible for the monitoring of our ETL jobs and you ensure the quality of the generated data
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of data-driven software development, ideally in the context of BI
- You have very good knowledge in SQL and R and/or Python
- You have experience in the design of data models, you have knowledge about database architectures, and you can write efficient database queries
- You apply high quality standards to your code, tests and documentation and you have experience in workflow automation (CI/CD)
- You have an analytical approach and basic knowledge in the field of statistics including the preparation, analysis and interpretation of data
- You are a communicative team player who appreciates working in an agile work environment, who likes sharing knowledge and who is open-minded about new things
- You are ready to work in an international team. As English is our company language, we expect you to be fluent in spoken and written English