Quality & Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
- A problem solver: You love solving problems and approach obstacles in a logical and pragmatic manner with a “Get things done” attitude.
- An agile thinker: To put it simply, you are always up for challenge, fearless to failures and eager to learn new knowledge and skills.
- A team player: You, while being an individual contributor, also think about team goals and help achieve them.
- A fluent communicator: You feel confident and comfortable when explaining a complex problem to your audience.
- Strong QA & QC fundamentals: You have strong knowledge of SDLC, test methodologies as well as experience as a test engineer in Agile teams.
- Hands-on experience with Test Automation implementation: Along with Hands on experience with Selenium and knowledge of test frameworks like Junit or Pytest, Rspec etc, you bring along your Page Object pattern know-how, and knowledge of integrating test automation in CI and non-UI test automation is the cherry on top.
- Strong Programming Skills: You have strong knowledge of any programming language (we use Ruby), along with deep understanding of basic OOP concepts. Understanding of CS fundamentals and Familiarity with design patterns would be amazing!
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.