Senior Software Engineer New Technologies (m/f/d)
Senior Software Engineer
New Technologies (m/f/d)
Take on new challenges, overcome the limits, bring out your best: join a team of cutting-edge researchers exploring the technologies that will shape our future.
Join the Honda Research Institute Europe, in Offenbach, Germany!
We are working on topics ranging from artificial intelligence (AI), robotics and mobility to energy – and you can be part of it. We’re looking for fresh talent to advance robust, high-quality software.
You will help us realize HRI’s research ideas in prototype systems or in bringing those prototypes closer to products. That means you will accompany and support our research projects through the whole software engineering lifecycle. Concretely:
- Help us identify requirements and formulate them as specifications
- Propose software designs together with our software architecture experts
- Specify software units and implement them or handle their implementation with our external partners
- Design or assess our test cases
- Review our software and support release management
In all these tasks, you will work within a team of researchers as well as internal and external software engineering experts.
To achieve this, you need to know your way around the software engineering lifecycle and have experience with various programming languages, software architecture and design. You should know how to test code and be familiar with state-of-the-art development tools and processes. We also expect you to enjoy working in and managing a team that includes external stakeholders. An excellent Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable is beneficial.
Our strengths – your benefits
- Exciting combination of basic research with applied research
- An open atmosphere with a great multidisciplinary, international team
- Participation in international conferences and workshops
- Flexible work-time regulations
- Various social benefits including an attractive retirement saving plan and participation in the Honda Car Leasing Program
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your application, earliest starting date and salary wishes online at:
Do you need more information?
Mr. Mangold would be glad to help and is available at
+49 (0) 6132 899 040 – evenings included.