Frontend Systems Developer (m/f)
- Senior developer required, additional position for a junior might be considered for the right candidate
- 3+ years of full-stack frontend development (web and/or mobile apps using PHP, JS & HTML/CSS)
- Able to work with relational and NoSQL databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience or strong interest in development of mobile apps - either hybrid or using native toolkits
- Proven ability to embrace new technologies and create great user experiences
- Professional and mature approach to balancing the advantages of new technologies versus established ones
- Strong problem solving skills and debugging skills
- Well versed in software best practices like version control, branching models, code review, testing and deployment tools, etc.
- Disciplined in software testing and commitment to quality
- Strong sense of organisation, able to set an example of good, structured and clean code that can be quickly grasped and maintained by other team members
- Leadership and mentorship skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a strong desire to not only create but also maintain and improve software
- Spoken and written English is very important since all business communication is in English.
- Experience in ReactJS / React Native
- Experience in Laravel / Lumen
- Creating / connecting to RESTful services using JSON
- Agile software development experience (ideally with some as a scrum master)
Please submit your CV in English together with a cover letter introducing your application and explaining why you think you would be suitable for the job. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.