3D Engine Programmer - CRYENGINE
We are looking for an experienced and passionate 3D Engine Programmer to support the CRYENGINE team in our Frankfurt am Main, Germany studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE's 3D-Engine.
- Implement scalable solutions for space partitioning, acceleration structures and data streaming.
- Work on cutting edge algorithms for procedural content generation (real-time and offline).
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization.
- Collaborate with other engineers to form a highly creative and productive team.
- 2+ years of professional experience in relevant areas, preferably background in visualization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Strong understanding of concurrent and vectorized algorithms.
- Solid debugging and optimization skills.
- Experience with graphics toolkits or APIs such as Vulkan, DirectX, OpenGL, Open Scene Graph, OGRE etc.
- Basic understanding of the graphics pipeline.
- Strong passion for video game technology.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with large code bases.
- Experience with digital content creation (DCC) tools.
- Passion for making great games.