Full-stack Web Developer
Crytek is looking for an experienced Full-stack Web Developer to join CRYENGINE Web department in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
Support the team in creating reliable and high performing web-based services and applications for several ongoing and new exciting CRYENGINE Web projects.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
- Develop, maintain, fix, and improve web applications on back-end as well as front-end sides.
- Develop, maintain and improve deployment flows and project architecture.
- Adhere best development practices, S.O.L.I.D., design patterns etc.
- Keeping to corporative coding standards.
- Design and implement automated-testing (BDD, acceptance, CSS regression testing).
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in a Full-stack Web development capacity.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with PHP7.
- Solid understanding ECMAScript Stage 3 syntax.
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM scripts development.
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Zend Framework 3, Symfony 3/4.
- Experience with SASS preprocessor (SCSS style).
- Experience with HTML5 API, SVG, CSS3.
- Experience with Memcache and Redis.
- Experience with Git, Git hooks, GitHub and GitLab flows.
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant.
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Experience in automated testing (unit, integration, e2e tests).
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL (MariaDB), PostgreSQL.
- Experience with web servers like NGINX and Apache.
- Experience with Bash scripting.
- Experience with search engines like ElasticSearch, Sphinx.
- Experience with message brokers like RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Experience with security audit.
- Experience with code re-factoring and migrations of legacy code.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP stack.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts.
- Understanding of different OS concepts like Virtualization, File Systems, Sockets, Threads and Concurrency, Process Management.
- Willing to perform RnD and integration of new technologies.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must work well in a team oriented environment.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with Magento 2.
- SASS preprocessor (SCSS style).
- Component-bases CSS standards.
- Scrum/agile software development methodologies.
- Package managers (NPM).
- Grunt task runner.
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with noSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with deployment tools like Capistrano.
- Experience with compilation of PHP extensions.
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure / AWS.
- Understanding any of languages like Python, Ruby, C++, Java.
- Understanding of different authentications methodologies like OAuth and JWT.