Developer (m/f/d) Android - DB Mobile
Developer (m/f/d) Android – DB Mobile
We produce and offer a multiple award winning native mobile banking app for private and business customers at Deutsche Bank on both Android and iOS. The app provides core banking elements and expands on innovative features, such as Mobile Payment (using NFC on Android) and Multi Bank Aggregation.
Our development teams operate in a scaled agile approach in several locations. They are responsible for the complete software development lifecycle; including ideation, implementation and operation.
- High visibility, customer impact
- Ability to shape product and code
- Great team spirit and Team Events? (Optional!)
- Agile and innovative environment
- Cutting edge technology
- Working on latest Apple Hardware
- Local hard-/software admin support
- Cafeteria next to the building and microwaves in the building
- Free coffee!
In our highly modularized application we foster a clean architecture by applying design principles like MVP, Dependency Injection and reactive approaches. Additionally, we are able to build multiple variants of our application with the same source code and only minimal configuration effort by utilizing the power of Product-Flavors. With our continuous delivery pipeline we enable rapid iterations and shorten lead times to release.
- You are experienced in Android development including SDK and third party frameworks.
- You have worked with Java (Kotlin) before and know how to utilize the language in the most efficient way.
- You have knowledge of UI frameworks (Android) and MVP application design
- You are experienced in client server architectures using HTTPS, REST and JSON.
- You have a solid understanding of application architectures and code patterns.
- You possess the ability to write runtime optimized code and have an understanding of algorithmic complexity.
- You bring a test driven mindset.
- You are experienced in continuous integration/continuous delivery.
- You can work in large teams and with multiple engineers on the same codebase.
- You enjoy working in an agile and fast-paced environment with changing or competing requirements.
- You are eager to acquire and share new talents in a highly skilled team.
- You can speak English very well.
Contact: Simone Blunder, Tel.: +49 69 910-63085