Senior Web Developer
Crytek is looking for an experienced Senior Web Developer to join CRYENGINE Web department in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio, and to support the team in creating reliable and high performing web-based services and applications for several ongoing and new exciting CRYENGINE web projects.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link / github etc.)*
- Develop software modules by using PHP.
- Maintain, fix bugs and improve code.
- Adhere best development practices, S.O.L.I.D., design patterns etc.
- Keeping to corporative coding standards.
- Design and implement automated-testing (BDD, acceptance, CSS regression testing).
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in a Senior Web development capacity.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with PHP7.
- Solid understanding ECMAScript Stage 3 syntax.
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM scripts development.
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Zend Framework 3, Symfony 3/4.
- Experience with SASS preprocessor (SCSS style).
- Experience with HTML5 API, SVG, CSS3.
- Experience with Git, Git hooks, GitHub and GitLab flows.
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Experience in automated testing (unit, integration, e2e tests).
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL (MariaDB), PostgreSQL.
- Experience with code re-factoring and migrations of legacy code.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must work well in a team oriented environment.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with Magento 2.
- Experience with noSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools.
- Understanding of different authentications methodologies like OAuth and JWT.
- Component-bases CSS standards.
- Scrum/agile software development methodologies.