Senior Rendering Engineer - CRYENGINE
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Rendering Engineer to support the CRYENGINE team in our Frankfurt am Main, Germany studio.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link / github etc.)*
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE's cutting-edge rendering system.
- Research, prototype and implement scalable solutions for high-quality rendering in a realtime context.
- Perform CPU and GPU performance profiling and optimization on several high-end platforms.
- Work with game teams to achieve visually stunning game experiences.
- Collaborate with other engineers to form a highly creative and productive team.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Rendering/Graphics Engineer, preferably in the gaming industry.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming and software design skills.
- Excellent GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Strong understanding of graphics pipelines and rendering techniques.
- Deep experience with one or more graphics/compute APIs (DirectX, Vulkan, GCM, etc.).
- Strong passion for video game technology and graphics in particular.
- Experience with game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Passion for making great games.
- Experience with multiple platforms (PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.).
- Experience with writing technical documentation.
- Management and leadership skills.