THIS COULD BE YOUR BUSINESS
We’re in fast changing times where it’s no longer enough to access data through one application from your office chair. Everyone needs to get the right information anywhere at anytime. So of course there are mobile and tablets, but also voice and machines (Industry 4.0) need to be fed with data.
Many companies out there facing the same problem. They’ve collected over decades tons of data on which the daily business is build on. Distributed across several systems and formats this data can't be accessed in realtime over an api.
That’s why we’re building a software product helping companies restructuring their data and building an interface to give them the possibility to face the demands and needs of their customers. Recently we've partnered with a successful german trading company to rebuild their infrastructure.
THIS SHOULD BE YOUR PROFILE
- Implement front-end components according to best practices
- Create UI components using React/Redux
- You will have substantial impact in the whole software architecture
- Being part of the continuously looping cycle from conception to development to metrics
- You have practical experience with React and Redux
- Experience in optimizing front-end performance and user interfaces
- Hands-on experience with git
- You are self-motivated and work responsible
- You enjoy working with great people in a fast-paced environment
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
NICE TO HAVE
- You have an understanding of API driven architecture (including token based authentication, REST/JSON api)
- Experience with Gitlab CI or other CI Systems
- Experience with agile/scrum methodology and/or JIRA
- Knowledge in E-Commerce, B2B-, B2C environment
- You focus on building a great product rather than on the tooling
- You excel at designing and creating coherent, user-centric interfaces that display complex information
THIS COULD BE YOUR PROJECT BUILDING A B2C/B2B PLATFORM
As a big player in the B2B e-commerce market, our partner has an outdated online shop. Therefore we’re going to build a B2C/B2B hybrid platform to improve the shopping experience for their customers.
At first we start with the B2C/B2B mvp and successively improving it to a full-featured B2B platform. To act fast and have a short time to market but also take the time to conceive a solid and promising platform, our plan is to use the Sylius based frontend and incrementally update it to run completely on React/Redux. We have the wonderful opportunity to develop on the greenfield and build a powerful B2B platform running on React. As we’re just started you will also have a substantial impact on our software architecture and shape its structure fundamentally. You want to code state-of-the-art in an output-driven and structured work environment? You want to contribute your ideas and constantly improve the product, your skills and your team? Then you are the perfect match for our development team.